Thursday, August 16, 2012

Days away from 6 months ago...

My girl is almost six months old. A Half of a year has flown by and it blows my mind how much she has turned into a little person before my eyes.

I can't express how happy of a kid she is. Always smiling and being silly. She has no problem expressing herself. The older she gets- the less I want to go to work. Going back after only three weeks of maternity leave was both challenging and necessary for our fiscal stability and my own personal emotional and mental stability. Now, as she develops or taps into some new facet that is Ezraa, I fear to miss any milestone that may be right around the corner.

Today we were sitting in her play area and I was reading a baby sign language book while she jabbered away- sitting next to her jumper. (what would we do without that thing)!?! I look up to see her raise her hands up- one on each support bar and pull herself up into a standing position with such grace and ease. I was so shocked and proud- utterly flattered to have witnessed such a simple human task that I busted out into laughter and the blubbery exclamation..."well look at that"! It startled her and she fell to her butt and looked at my with a huge grin. It was and will be imprinted in my top 5 favorite moments, thus far.

Many hundreds of pictures and videos have been taken since my last update but here are a few in the spirit of smiles and keeping this blog alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment