Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baby shower, Proposal, Best day of my life


my heart is overwhelmed with appreciation for my friends & family.


oh. yeah. I have a "finance". - per Jayden.
























Today couldn't have gone any smoother. The weather was glorious & people, well, showered us with attention and gifts for Ezraa. I didn't eat much and my nerves were through the roof but my friends rule and made this day smooth. 

HUGE thanks to Palomino for the venue, Kim Wells for my belly art, photography, and help setting up & Jami Forshee for wrapping the ring and keeping it safe- not to mention decorating and horrible balloon blowing skills, My parents- all sets and forms, for the food, presents, support, flowers and love. Thanks to everyone for the insane amount of gifts and help with setting/cleaning up, Avery and Jack- chicken salad and mind blowing presents (Ezraas poster!!!), the Duerden family for the food and company, ladies from Newberry making it out- Katie, Lorri, Lauren, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, brothers, sister Chelsea and her beautiful family, Meghan and Nick for their "since day 1" support, advice, and needed hand-me downs. Cate & Austin Lucas for making the trip and time, Amber and Aaron, Leslie for making the drive & awesome gifts, Joan and her cupcakes, Megan Maxwell! & Ryan- you make clean up a breeze and love your company, Gabz for making puff paint your bitch. The Mahoney's for their fantastic gifts! Joel's friends...the late arrivers and new family that I have acquired- Joel's family and cousins, aunts, uncles, and their sweet silly children. Tina, Matt & Karla, Tori Carlini, Mary for the knitted blanket, Bob and Ruby, Allison for the keepsakes, The Starkes...and the BIG hello to Adrienne and Veronica- we wish you were able to be there and missed you! If I am leaving people out- I'll remember eventually, I am exhausted but I am so thankful you came and shared your awesomeness with everyone & you made my day! 

2 comments:

  1. wonderful! thank you for letting us be a part of it! you are a very special woman and your family and friends are blessed because of it!!! all the best to you and your family-love the proposal pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you all! Congratulations Samantha and Joel!


    Connie

    ReplyDelete