Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One more day! Innie or Outie?!

I took a break from full time homework and went to Meghan and Nick's house tonight to indulge in their life for a bit; full of Locke's toys, affectionate pups and enough awesome 'nerd' collectables to send them into a happy retirement. They have been so great to befriend because we not only get to trade hilarious stories back and fourth but we get Locke's hand-me downs. So far a majority of our "nursery" is from them so BIG thanks in that direction. 

My Oma sent me a fantastic leopard print travel changer which I was actually threw me for a loop- because I didn't ever consider any baby item I'd own to be leopard print. It was one of those..."Oh yeah- everything doesn't have to be yellow or pink or blue" moments. So I will take great pride when wiping poop off little cheeks in knowing that there is a little level of personal style mixed into the acceptance of liking those baby pastels once again. She also gave me a gift card which I took the pleasure of buying my larger than life maternity bra. Thanks for the (literal) support Oma! <3 

Speaking of gifts in the mail!
I was a grumpy mess today with a cornucopia of stressful assignments and hormones taking me over. 
Joel came in the room with a manila folder from his mom. He opened it up and there were two baby hats: one kaki (boy) and the other red and white dots with little strawberries...with this! 
 So cute and totally made my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment