Monday, October 3, 2011

modern baby

   Check out:  http://www.liapela.com/Furniture/








This website is so inspiring to build little baby girl some furniture. I love the modern designs and simple mediums to work with. The prices are laughable but I feel with our garage full of  tools and wood-- not to mention my craft room overflowing with beads, buttons, material and strange collections of treats...team Tynes can make it happen.

For me, felt has never been that inspiring. I always felt (ayee ohh) like it was just a material for kids. I saw these hair barrettes for little girls and can't wait to make them. I'm drawn to whales with this pregnancy (especially the bathroom novelties) and it will have to be the next project.

The cow!   I'm already thinking of other animals.


There are also these felt shoes! I'm there.







No comments:

Post a Comment