Sunday, December 18, 2011

& then....

The day I wrote the "mental drop covo" blurb, that night actually, she dropped. I had three strong contractions in a row and an intense burning and tight feeling all over my stomach, deep and throughout. I ran to the bathroom and threw up and then, to be as polite as I can, pooped my brains out. I felt like my organs were turning inside out and I was at the peak of some food poisoning wretched moment. A few minutes after my meeting with the bathroom ended I laid back in bed- texting Joel that I was sick and not sure why. After a few back and fourths- trying to figure out what it could have been that would make me that sick in such a strange way and short period of time- I continued with my ritualistic belly rubbing routine of oils/rubs/lotions and noticed the craziest thing. My belly button was now inside my belly again and my belly was noticeably smaller than the last picture I had taken. I stood up and walked to the mirror in our hallway and BOOOM.
EZ dropped. 




1 comment:

  1. so cool! i didn't ever feel that, i don't think he did drop. maybe because my torso is so short he was sitting on my cervix like, the whole effing time!

    ReplyDelete