Friday, January 20, 2012

Q & A

Just when you think you can't get ANY bigger...




Almost everywhere I go now I get the usual Q & A's. 

I want to wear a big cardboard sign on my chest that says:

"ANY day now.
  Girl. 
  Yes, my first. 
  Ezraa.
  WORKING his ass off for our family, thanks"

Q:   Woah! any day now...When's your due date?
What are you having?
First one?
Got a name?
Why are YOU grocery shopping alone? Where is your husband?

It's amazing how much I am not exaggerating. It's the same questions.

The only people I actually enjoy/get a kick out of when it comes to stranger-interactions is black ladies. They seems to know what you feel right at that moment/find hilarious awesome quick comments that leave you walking off with a big ol grin shaking your head. I was at Publix, on a few occasions, and have enjoyed it immensely.

"Girl, GET that food on- you KNOW you want that Popeyes next door." "You all belly, lucky- don't you love how ya booty grows to ethnic sizes?" "You're gonna have a pretty ass white baby". or my favorite "You KNOW what works....*nodding her head for a long time with neck movements* and whispering...Speeeerrrrrm."
HA!

I don't know if I simply enjoy it because it's different from the awkward flow of questions during check-outs or what.

So I was talking with Jami on the phone the other day, when she and her lady ever so sweetly offered to bring by Krispy Kreme doughnuts for me, that I spend 40% of my day thinking about waffles.

In this, we thought it would be appropriate to make a pregnancy pie chart.

So I did. BOOM!






okay, I'm going to play with my nipples and do squats?







No comments:

Post a Comment